» Paper Dinosaur Puppet
» Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
Age Frame of Lesson: 3-8
Time Frame of Lesson: 30 minutes
Overview of Lesson: To allow kids to create their own dinosaur puppet after reading books which introduce them to many different types of dinosaurs
- One brown paper lunch bag
- Construction paper
- Crayons and/or markers
- Materials for rough dinosaur skin (tooth picks, seeds, etc)
- 2 googly eyes
- Optional feathers, sequins, glitter, etc
1) Use construction paper to cut out pieces to glue to your dinosaur body (the paper bag). You can use construction paper to cut out a dinosaur’s tail, arms, legs, and head.
2) Glue these dinosaur parts made from construction paper, to the paper bag and you will have your dinosaur puppet created.
3) Decorate your dinosaur using assorted materials to have your own unique dinosaur!
4) Have fun with your dinosaur! Read the book, Can I have a Stegosaurus, Mom? Can I Please?, and act it out!